Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

941 for 1st Qtr 2022 not printing

Dianna
Level 3

I just updated my EASYACCT and it had Form 941 for the 1st Qtr, which is great, but it is missing the 2nd page information. I had to print each page individually because it wouldn't print "all". It was then that I noticed why, the 2nd page is blank. Hopefully there will be a fix for this issue soon.

15 Comments 15
aiko
Level 1

i notice that too yesterday.  cannot print the form 941 1st qtr 2022

kmaddy
Level 2

i can't print 1st quarter 941 either

kmaddy
Level 2

It say run-time error "9"

HaliRB91
Level 1

We printed a handful of clients yesterday with no problems. This morning the first company my coworker tried to print presented with this issue. Second page is blank. Bottom scroll bar is flashing. Print all pages will not work. We've decided to just print each page and move on. It's weird it only occurred with this one client and not the others. I'm glad it's not a glitch with our company data though.

nickeypoo72
Level 5

I wonder if you can print to pdf and then manually enter the information on page 2 ?  

It's so frustrating when often times we have to find ways around these problems instead of Intuit actually correcting the issues.  Did you contact them to let them know of this issue?  I haven't done the download yet.  I always come here first to see what problems arise with new updates and then when do they get fixed.  Then I do my updates! LOL!

kmaddy
Level 2

On phone with EASYACCT glance 

wont print to PDF

I’m still getting runtime  error

waiting for support expert 

Dianna
Level 3

I noticed it's occurring with clients that are Quarterly payers, my monthly and semi weekly payers reports printed with no issue, but every quarterly payer has same issue you described, page 2 is completely blank screen, bar flashes and you can "print all", I can print one page at a time and only the 1st and 3rd pages. Frustrating! 

0 Cheers
Dianna
Level 3

I am calling them today and letting them know it's an issue with Quarterly reporters, my monthly reporters are printing out fine. It's frustrating! 

Dianna
Level 3

Please let me know what support says. I too was getting runtime error intil I printed each page individually and page 2 was blank screen and flashing bottom bar. It's only happening to my quarterly payroll tax payers, my monthly payers reports seem to he printing so far.

0 Cheers
nickeypoo72
Level 5

Appreciate you sharing your insight on the issue with us, Dianna! Thanks!  Good luck, and I hope they get it taken care of quickly!

kmaddy
Level 2

HaliRB91

You should have got an update this afternoon 

0 Cheers
Victoria C
Level 1

All of mine are one page and they say 2012 on them. Is anyone else having this issue? This is bad. 

0 Cheers
Dianna
Level 3

There was a recent update to the program and it solved my printing issues.

0 Cheers
Victoria C
Level 1

How long did you have to wait on hold Diana? 

0 Cheers
Dianna
Level 3

I didn't end up calling support, there was an update to the program that fixed the issues I encountered with the run time error when I tried to print "all pages" and the missing 2nd page of the 941 for my quarterly paying clients. 

0 Cheers