Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

941 filing

Walp
Level 3

Has anyone filed the 941 through EasyACCT and received a confirmation notice? I have filed a handful and usually get e response within a few hours but it's been a full day. Now the system can not refresh the e file history. 

0 Cheers
7 Comments 7
vscpanm
Level 5

Are your 941s the correct version - the quarter-check boxes are not grayed out for the 4th quarter?

0 Cheers
Julie2
Level 4

My thought is that the IRS is not "open" to accepting them yet and when they do "open" we will be bombarded with acceptances.  That is usually the way that it works.  I have filed the majority of mine now and just waiting on the confirmation to come through.  I don't understand why they will allow us to efile the 941, but not the 940.

0 Cheers
Walp
Level 3

1st qtr grayed out but the X is on the 4th qtr.

0 Cheers
Walp
Level 3

I received the confirmations that the 941s i filed earlier this week have been accepted. no progress on the 940 problem yet.

0 Cheers
jeservices
Level 1

Hi just wondering, after you e-filed 941. How did you get a e-file confirmation? Is it from the email address you provided in the E-file Creation window? 

Thank you

0 Cheers
vscpanm
Level 5

Yes, the confirms will come from "easyacct_support" and are sent to the email address in your submission.

I have filed 4 941s and 4 940s and have only received 1 confirmation so far. I am thinking the IRS is already behind - as usual.

0 Cheers
vscpanm
Level 5

I just received confirmation of the first 940 I efiled last week, although it was through Quick Books desktop. I think the slowness of confirmations is an IRS issue.

0 Cheers