Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2021 W-2 forms

MMBKPG
Level 2

Did anyone get the update for the 2021 w-2 forms?

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
nickeypoo72
Level 5

I've just printed over 500 W-2s for 2021 with no problems.  What sort of issue are you encountering that it won't print for you?

0 Cheers
MMBKPG
Level 2

Well, it seems that they took the payment from my credit card account for my update on 10/24/21 but never sent me access to my updates.  I have worked with a lot of accounting softwares and most of the time you can talk to anyone at any time without a problem when you need to.  However, not with this program!  I've had nothing but problems the past couple of years with the EasyAcct.    This is just crazy!!  I will be calling them on Monday.

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail me.  I appreciate it!

0 Cheers
nickeypoo72
Level 5

Good luck getting your issue resolved.  We've always ordered the CD to be delivered, rather than just trusting the online access to download the program.  Of course, you have to go through the whole update via internet when there is a new update, but it's nice to have to fall back on.  Sometimes we've had issues with the updates not downloading correctly and have to uninstall and reinstall the program.  So having the cd to do that is definitely handy!

0 Cheers