How do I generate Estimated Tax Vouchers 1120-ES, for a Corporation return?
Corporations do not generate Form 1120-ES for estimated tax vouchers.
- For 2011: 1120-W Instructions.
- For 2012: 1120-W Instructions.
- For 2013 to the present: 1120-W Instructions. (2017 Instructions will open from IRS website)
Electronic Deposit Requirement:
- Corporations must use electronic funds transfer to make all federal tax deposits (such as deposits of employment, excise, and corporate income tax). This includes installments payments of estimated tax. Forms 8109 and 8109-B, Federal Tax Coupon, can no longer be used to make federal tax deposits. Generally, electronic funds transfers are made using the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). However, if the corporation does not want to use EFTPS, it can arrange for its tax professional, financial institution, payroll service, or other trusted third party to make deposits on its behalf.
- To get more information about EFTPS, or to enroll in EFTPS visit www.eftps.gov or call 1-800-555-4477. Additional Information about EFTPS is also available in Pub. 966, The Secure Way to Pay Your Federal Taxes.