Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus

Mrswilson
Level 1
  • I did the non filing form and filied jointly. And we both havent field taxes in a couples years or so but i was excepted and i finally got my stimulus check but some reason it was only 1200 when i should of gotten 2400 for filling jointly i dont know where the other half is or why we didnt recieve it i recieve ssi every month as well that makes me a low income so is there anything i can do or have someone help me figure out why or when we will recieve it
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

3 Comments 3
itonewbie
Level 15

The IRS probably processed your payment based on your social security data before getting around to process your non-filer return.  If your spouse is also a social security benefits recipient, the other $1,200 will probably be issued separately to your spouse.

In any case, this is a forum that is only for tax professionals.  If you have further questions, you should visit the TurboTax Help site for support instead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Mrswilson
Level 1

No my husband dont recieve ssi just me but when he checks his get my payment says they dont have info im curious if they will give him a check or us both if i received the ssi one 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Use the Gey My Payment site and check your husbands SSN.   Other than that, nobody here can help with this situation.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪