Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stimulus Payment

ThaiJazz
Level 1

I didn't get a stimulus payment because the IRS didn't have my bank information.  I applied my 2019 overpayment to my 2020 estimated taxes.  When I use the IRS link to provide my bank information it gives me an error because of the security question that needs to be answered in only one of two ways....Did you receive a refund or owe money and what is the amount? I can't be the only one this is happening to...Any suggestions as to how I can provide the IRS with my bank information?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ThaiJazz  ,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Cheers!
Betty Jo

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
itonewbie
Level 15

Gee whiz!  This SEO thing is working out real well for Intuit.

This is a forum for tax professionals only.  You may like to pose your question to the TurboTax Community instead: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/file-with-turbotax/discussion/03/303

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

How about just being patient and waiting for a check to arrive?

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

Any suggestions as to how I can provide the IRS with my bank information?

I do have a lot of suggestions; I reserve them for my PAYING clients tho.

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

The “pre-terminated” clients? 😁

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15

I like that... "pre-terminated".

I can't (ethically) fire them now.  But just wait until this fall 😂

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ThaiJazz  ,

You’ve come to an Intuit site supporting tax professionals, and you may be looking for support as an individual taxpayer. Please visit the TurboTax Help site for support.

Cheers!
Betty Jo