Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 941 Q2 2020

Miss Lu
Level 1

Is anyone else having a problem with the Quickbooks Pro Desktop version of Form 941 Q2 2020?  There is nowhere on the form that you can enter April 1 to June 30 qualified wages for Employee Retention Credit. (which is Line 21 in Part 3).  This part does not show up on the first page "interview" section where qualified wages from March 13 to March 31 are entered, put no place to enter Quarter 2 qualified wages. The wages CANNOT be entered at step 3 line 1 (last page), the keystroke does not work and also unable to override.  Perhaps Quickbooks is still updating the form, and  will resolve with the latest Payroll Update in later part of July.

I will have to submit the form by using the latest from irs.gov.  THAT form seems to be correctly updated.  Any input is appreciated!

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

3 Comments 3
qbteachmt
Level 15

You seem to be lost on the internet.

You’ve come to a Peer User community for Intuit Tax Preparation products supporting Lacerte, ProSeries, or ProConnect Tax Online products. Please visit the QuickBooks Help site for the answer to your question.

Thanks.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
Miss Lu
Level 1

Well, the whole process of contacting anyone on Intuit is user unfriendly. Thanks for your reply, at least I know where NOT to be.

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

@Miss Lu 

You are not Contacting Intuit, here. This is a peer user internet forum for those using the Tax Preparation programs. The QB Community is also an internet forum of peer users; you see the username with Intuit as part of their "badge" if they are working for intuit.

No one here is a QB Payroll support person. You are Lost on the Internet. I gave you a clickable link to the right community. If you use it, you will see the people "there" are asking the same questions as the tools you are using. That's why the link I provided, which will not be Intuit Customer Support or Payroll Support, still is a better place than this Income Tax Preparation peer user community.

And since you pay for Payroll Subscription, the Payroll Support phone and Chat are another resource for you to use. But not this Income Tax forum.

I sure hope that clarifies why you are being directed elsewhere.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.