Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickBooks Online Payroll? Paycheck Protection Program!

User FIDO 61
Level 8

If you are QuickBooks Online Payroll customer – streamlined application!  

QuickBooks Approved as Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Lender

April 10, 2020 Today Intuit announced it is now a non-bank SBA-approved lender for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP),

How do I prepare?
You have streamlined application if you’re a QuickBooks Online Payroll customer.

If not, you’ll need to gather the following information to apply for Paycheck Protection Program loa...

• Articles of incorporation for each borrowing entity and by-laws or operating agreement for each borrowing entity
    • A list of owners who hold at least a 20% stake in your company and copies of their drivers licenses
    • Payroll expense verification documents
    • IRS forms 940 and 941
    • Payroll summary report with corresponding bank statements
    • Form 1099-MISC (if you’re an independent contractor)
    • Breakdown of payroll benefits (vacation, allowance for dismissal, group healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, etc.)
    • Certification that all employees live within the United States and a list of employees who do not live in the U.S. and their salaries
    • Trailing 12-month profit and loss statement (as of the date of application) for all applicants
    • Most recent mortgage or rent statement and utility bills
♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion