Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nonfilers Tool Mistake: I didn't Get My Economic Payment Stimulus & I Can't get Any Help

rebeccastepp68
Level 1
I'm on SSI and I was told I had to use the form at the Non-filers tool
to my stimulus..
I made a mistake and checked the box that says I can be claimed as a dependent which I cant.

Now I can't find no where and I really do need that money if I can get it.. Can you please help me?

Thank you
Rebecca Stepp

I'm sorry I posted here this is just where google lead me and honestly.. I
was so frustrated, I most likely didn't read everything I just seen the main
thing that lead here that seemed like it was close to my situation..

I've tried contacting IRS, Social Security Direct Express .. Many different places
and no one has an answer for me..

I was just trying to get ahead of things and I did as I was first told and used the
non-filers too; to input Direct deposit >. After I finally got the tool to acceptform
by clicking that box.. 2 days later I was told not to use it..

SO I screwed myself and I am just looking for help or an answer any where I can
get it.. But I am sorry If messed up by posting in here..
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

3 Comments 3
qbteachmt
Level 15

You seem to be lost on the internet.

You just made a Log in username for a Peer User community for those tax preparation professionals using Intuit Tax Preparation products for their own clients.

You should never post your contact info on the Internet like you did here. Please Edit your text to remove the rest of the contact info that was not already Filtered out.

No one here can help you with an IRS problem.

The IRS will send letters as follow up and everyone will get a chance to make corrections.

Follow the IRS here:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/coronavirus-and-economic-impact-payments-resources-and-guidance

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
qbteachmt
Level 15

Here's another link to follow:

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
George4Tacks
Level 15