Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loans

rosey22acct
Level 1

Hi All, I need your help on recommendations , I have few clients that are interested in getting loans , other than the top 10 loans that are easily found on google , what other loan services would you guys recommend ? please help !!!.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Comment 1
qbteachmt
Level 15

I don't understand this question. You posted on a "covid" section of a tax preparer community for using the specific income tax preparation programs.

You want help pointing your clients to loans.

No one here knows why these people want loans, what types of loans, if they can afford to go into debt, or if this will be the worst decision of their lives; or if this is going to be secured debt. Heck, no one here even knows if you are in the US or legitimate. (no offense)

If you want opinions, then these people should be steered to Dave Ramsey and Suze Orman (as examples), to learn these things for themselves.

Since this is in a "covid" section, let's go with giving them advice:

"I recommend working with a business banker and also contacting the USDA, SBA, and other Fed, State or local agencies that might be administrating the covid-related funds meant for your business recovery needs."

And then you stay out of it.

Or, you could simply point them to the local Pay Day lenders.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.