Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have already filed returns with unemployment taxed. Do I amend?

What do I do?

0 Cheers
2 Replies 2
Level 11
Level 11

The IRS has said don't amend yet.  They might be able to fix it without the need for amendments.

Level 15

"What do I do?"

Take the afternoon off and relax.  The IRS is going to fix those unemployment returns for you, plus they gave you and extra month to get all of those other returns done, so kick back and take it easy.

ACME Taxes, Tatoos, Tires and Tomatoes (I had to get rid of the turtles - they kept running away)