cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I submit Community Suggestions?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Do you have ideas for the Tax Pro Community?  We want to hear them!

Your feedback helps us continuously shape the future of The Tax Pro Community.  You can share ideas or feedback by trying out our Idea Exchange  

Community Suggestions .png

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
ftooth
Level 1

The "feedback" thing crashed, so maybe this will work better.

These survey thingys don't let one express what one wants to express. There was not one question that had an answer I would select, except "other".

The feedback I'd like to offer is about the four tab thingys labeled "popular", "recent", "unanswered", and "no replies". The last two seem by common definition to be identical. Yet some of the "unanswered" posts have replies. It's not clear how you see an answer as being different from a replay.

My preference is to see the most recent topics with activity, thus I select the "recent" tab. But that selection doesn't stick. After looking at a post, the listing defaults back to "popular" instead of what I've already selected. That behavior isn't very popular for this user.

Highlighted
ftooth
Level 1

BTW, I'm not a "new member" - been around here for years...

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback @ftooth! We are currently looking into this experience as it has been mentioned within our Community Suggestions group.  Please reach out if you see any other areas within the new community that need some love.  

-Betty Jo 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers