Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to: add a photo to your profile

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

A custom profile photo is a great way to share a little bit of yourself with the community. This photo will appear next to all of your posts and will help other users recognize you within the conversation.

Follow the steps below, to update your profile picture.

• Make sure you are signed in to the community - This is indicated on the top right-hand corner of your screen where it will either say "Sign-In" or show your current profile avatar.

sign-in.png

• Once you are signed in - Click on your profile avatar in order to access "My Settings" 

my settings.png

• Once you have navigated to your settings page - go to "Avatars" and "Upload an Avatar

• Follow the onscreen instructions in order to upload, preview and save your new profile image. 

save n continue.png

Once you've taken care of all these steps, you should see your profile image appear beside all your posts within the Tax Pro Community. 

If you have any trouble with this process, please respond in this thread so the community can assist. You can also refer to the relevant FAQ Section for help.

We look forward to seeing your photo on the forum!

Cheers! 

The Tax Pro Community Team 

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had to resize mine, it kept flipping it sideways...there must be some horizontal vs vertical ratio limit or something, once I trimmed it down (I cant remember which way) then it loaded right side up.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Valarieb
Level 2

I can add a photo to my profile but can't seem to correct the name, help please

0 Cheers
IntuitAustin
Intuit Alumni

@Valarieb wrote:

I can add a photo to my profile but can't seem to correct the name, help please

Hi there! To change your username, please email Community_Moderator@intuit.com with this request.

Cheers! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
0 Cheers