Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to: Use "Find My Diagnostic" Center for Lacerte (Updated 03/11/22)

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are excited to announce our new “Find My Diagnostic” center within community.  This section kicks off our knowledgebase capability and will be centered around Lacerte Diagnostics.

What is a Lacerte Diagnostic? 

Diagnostics are provided to assist with return preparation and checking prior to transmitting an electronic return.  These diagnostics are identified through the Diagnostic Tab in your Lacerte Tax software and the reference number can be located immediately after the diagnostic text. 

Example: 

IntuitBettyJo_0-1601503572779.jpeg

How does it work? 

IntuitBettyJo_1-1601503572782.png

What happens after I post my diagnostic? 

Once you create your post, it will be published to our diagnostic knowledge-base for other users to contribute a possible solution. 

Cheers,
Your Community Team 

3 Comments 3
User FIDO 61
Level 8

@IntuitBettyJo @IntuitGabi what if the tool to post an unsolved diagnostic does not seem to be functioning? 

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪
IntuitGabi

Thanks for the heads up @User FIDO 61 
We're researching this!! Appreciate the tag. 

**Did this answer your questions? If so, select "Accept as solution".
0 Cheers
User FIDO 61
Level 8

@IntuitGabi always pleasure to perpetuate the self-support aspect of the paid "pro" level application churned out by the minions at Intuit. Not that there's a ref code for my specific need since it involves Ohio the redheaded stepchild of ALL tax prep. Cheers.

♫ So if you ask me and I don't tell you
Bet your sweet bottom dollar I lied ♪