Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New "Find My Diagnostic" Center for Lacerte

IntuitBettyJo
Community Manager
Community Manager

We are excited to announce our new “Find My Diagnostic” center within community.  This section kicks off our knowledgebase capability and will be centered around Lacerte Diagnostics.

What is a Lacerte Diagnostic? 

Diagnostics are provided to assist with return preparation and checking prior to transmitting an electronic return.  These diagnostics are identified through the Diagnostic Tab in your Lacerte Tax software and the reference number can be located immediately after the diagnostic text. 

Example: 

IntuitBettyJo_0-1601503572779.jpeg

How does it work? 

IntuitBettyJo_1-1601503572782.png

What happens after I post my diagnostic? 

Once you create your post, you will be able to “Submit post for review”, which will send it to a dashboard where it will be reviewed for an answer, or accuracy and then published to our diagnostic knowledgebase.  Timeline of this process is highly dependent on the volume of posts submitted.    

As always, we value your feedback and would appreciate it if you fill out our survey regarding this new experience if you encounter it while visiting the space. 

Cheers,
Your Community Team 

0 Cheers