Sometimes the best way to share knowledge or give an answer is by providing a link. Whether it's an IRS article, blog post or ProConnect Help Article - sharing the link can save someone a lot of search time.
Follow the steps below to be able to add an HTML link to your answers or replies:
1. Make sure you are on the screen where you compose a discussion or reply.
2. Navigate to the "Insert/Edit Link" icon on the editing toolbar, which will pop out a screen where you can insert your link.
3. Click "ok" when your link is pasted in.
4. Once you are satisfied with your answer, click on the "Post" button to publish your reply.
(See image below)
URL : Is the field where you would paste in your link
Text to display: is where you would indicate what a user will find if they navigate to that link
- The Tax Pro Community Team