cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you a Champion?

Community Manager
Community Manager

champions_gradient_banner.png

At Intuit, we are looking to bolster the quality and the value of our communities through recognizing our most impactful contributors - our Champions. A Champion is an advocate who is passionate about sharing their expertise and knowledge in order to help other community members' prosper.

Does this sound like you or someone you know?

We are excited to share a new opportunity that is LIVE across all of our Intuit Communities (Turbo Real Money Talk, QuickBooks, and ProConnect). This program invites individuals across our Intuit ecosystem to be unified and recognized as Intuit Community Champions.

Nominate yourself or someone you know today!

To submit an application, you will need to describe your nominee's current involvement in the Community, and why they would be a good fit for the Champions program.

Interested in learning more about the values and expectations of a Community Champion?

We look forward to receiving your nominations.

The Pro Tax Community Team

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Accept as solution"
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Champion
Champion

I thought I read somewhere that current AllStars and SuperUsers were grandfathered into the Champion program for the first year, so does that mean we dont have to submit an application right now, or did I misread that somewhere?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

I thought I read somewhere that current AllStars and SuperUsers were grandfathered into the Champion program for the first year, so does that mean we dont have to submit an application right now, or did I misread that somewhere?

Hey @Just-Lisa-Now- ! 

You'll still need to submit an application, however current All-Stars and SuperUsers will be automatically approved for the program for the first year. 

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Champion
Champion

@IntuitAustin wrote:

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

Hey @Just-Lisa-Now- ! 

You'll still need to submit an application, however current All-Stars and SuperUsers will be automatically approved for the program for the first year. 

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

What if we participate in more than one Community but use different Usernames in each, do we put both names at the top of the application or fill out 2 different appliactions?    

...........and  Im not seeing any spell check in here...just saying  😉

0 Cheers
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Just-Lisa-Now- wrote:

What if we participate in more than one Community but use different Usernames in each, do we put both names at the top of the application or fill out 2 different appliactions?    

...........and  Im not seeing any spell check in here...just saying  😉

Sorry about the delayed response @Just-Lisa-Now- You can fill out one application, and simply indicate all the communities you participate in.  On question #7 you can add a note indicating your other community username. 

Cheers! 

Betty Jo

Highlighted
Ernie
Level 8

Because of the Non Disclosure Agreement that I would have to sign I will not be signing up for the program.  I encourage anyone who is going to sign to make sure you understand what you are signing as you will be limited on what you can and cannot say.

Dusty

Highlighted
Champion
Champion

I noticed on the application that questions 1,2,3 and 5 all have little stars next to them, but no footnote to tell me what that little star means.