Your Intuit Account now allows you to manage your data safely and easily. You can access it at https://accounts.intuit.com or from within your ProConnect offerings and services as described below.
For other products, select from the links below:
You may access your data from the OIA Manager. Proceed to the next section for the steps on how to do so for your respective ProConnect offering.
If you are the Master Admin and want to make a request to delete your data, you will first want to transfer the role to another Admin on the account.
How to determine Master Admin and transfer those rights
Here we have the list of potential file names, as well as a description of what each would entail. The files listed may not have data related to you and therefore will not be present for review. If this doesn’t seem right, please double-check you entered your info correctly and request your data again.
- preparerinfo.txt - contains personal information of tax preparer.
- analytics_grp1.json - contains first grouping of data, each set containing a small description for what the data pertains to.
- analytics_grp2.json - contains second grouping of data, each set containing a small description for what the data pertains to.
- firms.txt – contains firm information.
- Examples: Firm name, contact and ERO information
- preparer.txt – contains tax preparer and user information.
- Examples: Preparer name, contact and ERO information
- events.txt – contains user behavioral information captured during creation of a tax return.
- Examples: Browser details, IP details, access timestamps, etc.
- linkFirms.txt – contains firm logo and email information shared with taxpayers through Intuit Link.
Once you have downloaded your personal data safely and securely from the One Intuit Account (OIA) Manager, use the instructions below as needed to open the files and view them in a way that’s most helpful to you.
If you need further assistance, you can reach us at 1-877-261-6470 from 6 AM to 5PM, PT.