This article will help you learn about how the Deferred Payment Option works, opt-in to sign up, and make payments toward your DPO plan.
How do I opt in to the Deferred Payment Option?
- Online Opt-In Steps for ProSeries DPO (Deferred Payment Option)
- Online Opt-In Steps for Lacerte DPO (Deferred Payment Option)
How do I make a payment for my plan due 3/1/2021?
To make a payment towards a Deferred Payment Option invoice, you can pay online 24 hours a day using the VersaPay website, or call Intuit Credit & Collections at 800-925-8364 and press option 2. They are open weekdays from 6:00AM to 5:00PM Pacific.
- Payments you make on My Account or toward your Lacerte REP account cannot be applied toward your DPO balance.
- DPO payments must be paid using an electronic method, such as a credit card, debit card, or EFT.
To pay online using VersaPay:
If you already have a VersaPay account, click here to sign in and make a payment.
If you don't have a VersaPay account yet:
- Check your email for a customized link to the VersaPay web page. You should have received an email like this:
- If you can't find the email, call our finance department at 800-925-8364 and press option 2 to request the email be sent again.
- Click on the click here to get started button.
- On the Intuit Invoices page click on Sign Up.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a password and security question.