Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE Safe Harbor Statement

Mrquiet
Level 1

My client has both commercial and residential property. I'm grouping them into those two enterprises per Notice 2019-07.

Why is ProSeries creating a statement for each individual property? It appears my client is attesting to 250 hour for each property. Is there any way to delete those individual statements from the return? I prefer to create a PDF statement for each enterprise and attach them to the return. 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. New comments cannot be posted on this discussion anymore. Start a new discussion

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Intuit_Devin
Employee
Employee

The Safe Harbor Statement created in Proseries is only a sample provided because users requested it. It does not e-file with your return. You're free to use whatever statement you choose. Just be sure to include the signed statement with the mailed return or use PDF attach to include it with an e-filed return.

View solution in original post

1 Comment 1
Intuit_Devin
Employee
Employee

The Safe Harbor Statement created in Proseries is only a sample provided because users requested it. It does not e-file with your return. You're free to use whatever statement you choose. Just be sure to include the signed statement with the mailed return or use PDF attach to include it with an e-filed return.